Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bloggermania!!

 I am really new blogging and already have gotten the flu of blogging.. bloggermania, no its not a dictionary word.. i made it up, stole it, reproduced it or what so ever! the thing is that I've got it. its not even been a day since i started this blog and i am already depressed about not having any followers, the funny thing is i really dont even know how to get followers. all i am hoping is that someone happens to pass by my blogs, stops, reads and follows it. i know i am being really ambitious in my motives but all i want to do is write, not rubbish but quality things, i want quality people to read the quality things i write about, i want them to review, comment and suggest me on my topics i writer about, hopefully some day there will be a follower, cause after all its the reader that fuels the writer, the writer writes so that he can share his, experiences, plans, stories with his readers. i hope to do the same.. chow for now.. see ya my first few followers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment